Do you ever ask yourself:
Why am I so tired all the time?
Why do I feel worse after eating certain foods that I thought were healthy?
Why do I constantly crave for sugar?
Why can’t I focus as much as I need to?
How do I stop constipation and bloating?
How do I lose weight permanently so I never have to diet again?
I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to over-eat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
A Health Coach is a wellness guide and supportive mentor. We work together to achieve goals such as achieving optimal weight, banishing food cravings, eliminating stress and sleep or energy problems. Through working with me, you will develop a deeper understanding of the foods and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health.
Research suggests that changes are most likely to become new habits if they are experienced during a period of 3 months, which is why my programmes are designed around this timescale. I help you to create lasting balance in your life.
- Establishing what your specific goals are.
- Working to achieve and maintain your ideal weight; establishing biometric results and resolving your unique health concerns.
- Dealing with cravings, eradicating emotional eating and improving your relationship with food.
- Identifying and eliminating foods that don’t work for you.
- Improving personal relationships and communication and finding exercises that your body enjoys.
- Food counselling, menu planning and integrating more effective foods into your diet, whether at home, at work or on trips.
- Convenient tips on how to make living healthier fit into your lifestyle.
- pH balancing
- Decreasing stress and/or the way you perceive and experience it.
- Increasing energy levels and building confidence.
- One 50-minute session per week (in person, Skype, Whatsapp call or your most convenient way of communication).
- Written personal recommendations and a variety of informative hand-outs, healthy, easy-to-prepare recipes, supplementary articles and other materials to support you.
- An optional 2-hour health food-store tour where we will learn about health supportive foods aisle by aisle
- The tools, guidance and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes that will gradually become a sustainable routine.
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle in order to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.